Pandao hits 18,850 peak daily paid orders within 1 month of full launch
Mail.Ru Group Limited (MAIL.IL, hereinafter referred as "the Company" or "the Group"), one of the largest Internet companies in the Russian-speaking Internet market is today ready to announce the initial results of its new cross board market place Pandao.
In the two months since the test launch, and one month since the full launch of the app, Pandao has achieved the following:
- Consistently in top 3 position in App Store and Google Play in Russia while also reaching number 1 in App Store and number 2 in Google Play on multiple occasions.
- Number 1 in free apps ratings in shopping category in App Store and number 2 in Google Play (after Youla).
- Over 3m downloads of the app.
- Over 4 mln SKU with continued strong growth.
- Peak daily paid order number on the weekend of 9-10th December of 18,850 which was over 50,000 parcels.
Commenting on the progress made by Pandao, Boris Dobrodeev, CEO (Russia) of Mail.Ru Group, said:
"We are very pleased with the progress made by Pandao in a very short length of time. In the month since the full launch the app has already achieved a very high position in both the App Store and Google Play, and we see both conversions and number of orders per user at higher levels than our initial expectations. It should be noted that this has also been achieved before we have started our wider marketing campaign for Pandao.
Along with Youla and Delivery Club, Pandao fits very well into both our wider e-commerce strategy and our mobile assets. We expect to see further strong growth in the months ahead and we believe that around 250,000 orders in December is a realistic and achievable target."
For further information please contact:
MAPS.ME Tests a New Platform for Local Guides
Notification of Q2 2018 results and Conference Call
VK begins testing on its social commerce platform, VK Pay
#20yearsforward: Mail.Ru Email Service Introduces Major Changes and Brand-New Development Strategy
Over 1.5 million people have subscribed to VK, OK and BOOM music services
Mail.Ru Games Ventures Partners with Unity Technologies to Invest in Game Developers